Beacon Hill – Sold
Address: 2801 SW 31st Ave #2b, Miami, FL 33133
Built in 1999 , a 192 unit apartment community, located in Orlando, Florida. Beacon Hill provides investors the opportunity to earn predictable and stable cash flows and the potential for long-term capital appreciation. Proactive management of the property will take advantage of the positive market fundamentals, and facilitate unit interior and exterior capital improvements necessary to maintain the asset thru the holding period.
Compelling for the following reasons -for acquisition:
- Economies of Scale –192 unit apartment community located within the same submarket provides operating synergies for both assets.
- Concrete Block Construction – Very well maintained block construction apartment community located sub market with a average occupancy in the mid 90% range.
- Below Replacement Cost – The asset was acquired at approximately 50% below replacement cost
- Solid Location Fundamentals – The asset is positioned only 10 miles from Downtown & only 16 miles from Disney World.
- Stable Projected Future Cash flow – We placed a new fixed rate Fannie Mae; terms indicated at an interest rate below 5% with a 5 year maturity.
- Sold after 30 months at 40 IRR, 2.65x on capital
Address & Contacts:
2801 SW 31st Ave #2b, Miami, FL 33133